Adopt Over The Wall as your Charity of the Year
Charity of the Year partnerships are a great way of working together to achieve shared objectives and engage your business with Over The Wall through a holistic approach. This can be achieved by encouraging your employees to take part in our many fundraising events and volunteering, and supporting them in their challenges by providing match-giving or offering to subsidise the events’ registration fees.
- Our dedicated Partnership Manager will help you devise a calendar of challenging, fun and rewarding events, with support from our Marketing and PR team
- We will keep you and your employees updated, sharing and celebrating motivating stories of your teams’ fundraising efforts and successes
- We will regularly share real-life stories of the children who attend our camps – to show you the real impact your efforts have on their lives and on our work!
Benefits to your business
Working in partnership with Over The Wall will:
- Motivate your employees and contribute to team building
- Create great PR opportunities increase the profile of your company as a socially responsible business
- Help to attract and retain customers and staff
- Make a tangible difference to the lives of the hundreds of seriously ill children and their families attending our camps.
Over The Wall Events
Please visit our Events Calendar to find an event in your local area.Download our Charity of the Year information sheet
Get in touch:
Helen O’Brien Corporate Account Manager
Helen@otw.org.uk/ 02392 477 110Sponsorship