Swim, run and cycle your way to giving an ill child the camp of their dreams.
Pick the distance that’s right for you and rub shoulders with triathlon’s elite in the world’s biggest multi-sport event. Don’t feel up to doing the whole thing yourself? We have the option for you to enter as a team of three, with each team member taking on one leg of the challenge.
- Super Sprint – 400m swim, 10km bike, 2.5km run
- Sprint – 750m swim, 20km bike, 5km
- Olympic– 1500m swim, 40km bike, 10km run
- Olympic Plus – 1500m swim, 80km bike, 10km run
- Sprint Relay – 750m swim, 20km bike, 5km
- Olympic Relay – 1500m swim, 40km bike, 10km run
The two day event will take place on 22nd and 23rd July, with exact race times available on the London Triathlon Website.
How to take part?
Click here to fill in our form and secure your charity place with us today. It’s just £35 to register or £xx for a team with a fundraising target of £350 for an individual and £xx for a team to support more children on our camps.
Buy your own place. Buy your own individual or team place in London Triathlon here *LINK*. Once you’ve got your place, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll make sure we support you all the way.
What next? We’ll get in touch and provide you with all your fundraising needs. –
- An Over The Wall running vest or t-shirt
- Our special fundraising pack
- Sponsorship forms
- Regular catch ups with fundraising tips
- Access to our fundraising materials – get in touch with email@example.com for collection tins, t-shirts, stickers and more
- Sadly we don’t have any OTW swimming caps or triathlon gear, but if this is something you would like to make yourself, we’d be more than happy to help.