Sign up today for the only closed-road ride through the capital.
Starting in Queen Elizabeth Park, Prudential Ride London – Surrey 100 takes you on a hundred mile journey through the streets of London and out into the rolling hills of Surrey. Made famous as the London 2012 road race, it’s not one to miss.
With each turn of the wheels, you’ll be supporting children living with serious health challenges.
“When volunteering at Camp, we are trained to bring the best out in the campers, and we do this by challenging the campers, bringing them from their comfort zone to their stretch zone as this is where they learn best and grow. This is exactly what I did when entering the Ride London for Over The Wall and by pushing myself to my limits, I felt like I achieved so much. It was a great experience and I would highly recommend it. ”
The 2017 event will start at 6.00am on Sunday 30th July.
How to take part?
Click here to secure your charity place with us today. At just £50 to register, your £500 fundraising target will go towards supporting more children on our camps.
What next? We’ll get in touch and provide you with everything you need to take on your challenge. We’ll provide you with –
- An Over The Wall sports vest or t-shirt
- Our special fundraising pack
- Sponsorship forms
- Regular catch ups with fundraising tips
- Access to our fundraising materials – get in touch with email@example.com for collection tins, t-shirts, stickers and more
- We sadly don’t have any OTW branded cycling jerseys, however if you’d like to make your own, we’d be more than happy to help