Thought you couldn’t get away from it all in the city? Enjoy over 20 km of scenic parkland in the heart of one of the world’s greatest cities.
This is our first year running Royal Parks Half and we’re very excited to be able to offer a number of charity places to our supporters. From signing up to crossing the line, we’ll be beside you every step of the way, helping you support children with serious health challenges.
How to take part?
Click here to fill in our form and secure your charity place with us today. It’s just £50 to register with a fundraising target of £500 which will go towards supporting more children on our therapeutic activity camps.
What next? We’ll get in touch and provide you with everything you need to take on your challenge. We’ll provide you with –
- An Over The Wall running vest
- Our special fundraising pack
- Sponsorship forms
- Regular catch ups with fundraising tips
- Access to our fundraising materials – get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for collection tins, t-shirts, stickers and more
Royal Parks Half is turning 10 this year
This year is their 10th birthday! They will be celebrating #10yearsrunning of the Royal Parks Half and we’d love for you to join us in these celebrations.
• More than 112,000 runners have crossed the finish line
• Over £30 million has been raised for more than 750 charities
• 148 companies have raced in the Corporate 13.1
This year promises to be another incredible Royal Parks Half. We hope to see you there.