Trusts & Foundations
As a national charity, the support of trusts and foundations play a significant role in helping Over The Wall considerably improve the lives of seriously ill children and their families in the UK. A grant from a trust or foundation can be allocated to a specific project, to essential operating costs or to supporting children and families from specific areas. Over The Wall is able to connect with the philanthropic objectives of trusts and foundations because:
- We are a national charity, working with local communities when their need is at its greatest.
- We eliminate any barriers to participation by making camp accessible to beneficiaries from across the UK by hosting camps at various sites and at no cost to the families concerned.
- We work with children from all backgrounds who suffer from a wide range of illness groups, including rare conditions where support may be limited.
- We provide thoughtful and life-changing volunteering opportunities to about 500 individuals each year.
Our outcomes are tangible and meaningful.
We commit ourselves to:
- Providing you with transparent and informative grant applications.
- Providing you with suitable on-going communication and any additional information you may need to aid the assessment of our bid.
- Using our monitoring and evaluation mechanisms to provide you with detailed reports and feedback.
- Committing accepted donations to support the cause in accordance with the conditions attached to the grant.
Over The Wall’s Annual Review is a summary of our activities and achievements. You can download our latest review and Annual Accounts below: