Community Fundraising volunteer
Could you and your friends, family and colleagues raise £1000? This amount would provide a place for a seriously ill child at one our life-changing camps.
This opportunity is a great way to spend time with like-minded people, plan your own fundraising events around your commitments, and have fun whilst helping families who have a child with a serious illness.
If you are interested in taking part in local community-based events and looking to support a great cause, we’d be interested to hear from you.Find out more
The event(s) you organise could be a stand-alone event or part of an existing community occasion. Examples of these include holding cake sales, coffee mornings, collections at local supermarkets / shopping centres, setting up a stall at a local fete or fayre, sponsored walks, dog walks, dinners or quizzes, the list is endless!
We will support you to promote your events. You will be responsible for the collection of donations, ensuring that all money is paid to Over The Wall in a timely manner.
As a Community Fundraising Volunteer, you will need:
- A passion to support Over The Wall!
- Good organisational and communication skills
- The ability to work well with other people
- A good knowledge of your local area is desirable
- Age 18+ is required for this Over The Wall role, however, all ages are welcome as helpers (under 18s with appropriate adult supervision only)