Packing List for Camp
Information for volunteers.
What should I pack?
Camp is a fun and action-packed place!
We would recommend you bring comfortable clothes and most importantly comfortable shoes as you will be on the go from start to finish!
In line with role modelling, we ask that all clothes worn at camp are camp appropriate and we advise not bringing new or expensive clothes as there is a lot of face paint etc. at camp! You will be given a team t-shirt which we ask you to wear from when campers arrive and campers will wear their colour team t-shirt too. Washing facilities are available at each site.
Please remember to pack all medicines required.
This is not an exhaustive list but please find below some guidance on what to bring to camp. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
One form of photo ID is required as part of the on the day volunteer check in.
- Longsleeved top
- Sweatshirt, hoodie or fleece
- Fully waterproof coat
- Long trousers/joggers
- Sensible shorts (we ask that shorts/skirts are at least mid-thigh length please)
- Enough socks and underwear for the time away
- Pyjamas (please ensure these are appropriate to be worn to a mealtime, this is a popular team challenge)
- Closed-toed shoes such as trainers
- Swimsuit/swimming trunks. No bikinis. Please bring a t-shirt to wear in the pool aswell
- Soap, shower gel, shampoo
- Toothpaste & toothbrush
- Medication (this must be locked away, volunteer lockers are provided)
- Sunglasses and hat
- Plastic bag for dirty laundry
- Book to read in your chill time
- Small bag/bum bag to carry any personal items
Please do not bring
- Food or drink not on the approved food and drink list
- Personal sports equipment
- Sharp implements and weapons
- Alcohol and drugs