Our Corporate Partnerships provide us with much-needed funds and a volunteering workforce which help to make our camps a real success. There are a range of ways you can engage your company with Over The Wall, helping to deliver tangible benefits to your business, your staff and customers.
We will provide you with a number of fundraising and volunteering opportunities for your employees, making them feel that they are part of an enjoyable and rewarding initiative, which will ultimately change the lives of the seriously ill children that we work with.
Working in partnership with Over The Wall will:
- Motivate your employees and contribute to team-building
- Increase the profile of your company as a socially responsible business
- Increase your brand-awareness and help you to attract and retain customers and staff
- Create networking and skills-sharing opportunities
- Make a difference to the lives of hundreds of seriously ill children and their families.
Ways to get involved:
- Adopt Over The Wall as your Charity of the Year
- Engage your employees in our rewarding volunteering experiences
- Sponsor our events and children’s camps
- Challenge your teams through our fundraising events
Get in touch:
Helen O’Brien Corporate Account Manager
Helen@otw.org.uk/ 02392 477 110
For information on how we manage and use personal information please view our Data Protection Policy