Thanks for visiting our fundraising page!
Each year, hundreds of incredible people like you join the fundraising team at Over The Wall, to ensure our camps continue to be free for those who need them. Your support is incredibly valuable as OTW received no statutory funding and relies on generous donations. Find out more about Camp here >>.
Fundraising is an exciting way to use your skills, talents and expertise and there are so many ways to get started.
So, what can you do?
- Join #TeamOTW in an Active Event – whether it’s by taking up a charity space in one of our races or choosing your own challenge, our Community Fundraiser will be there to help you reach your target. Check out our up-coming events here >>.
- If running isn’t your thing, why not hold your own fundraising event? – From quizzes to ceilidhs, big or small, make yours the event to be at! Read about Charlie’s Comedy Night here >>.
- Good at crafts? You can make a huge difference through your hobby by selling things you make either online or at local fairs.
- Donate your gifts – if you already have everything you wish for, you can ask friends and family to make a donation to OTW in lieu of presents. Getting married? Get in touch with our Community Fundraiser to discuss donating your wedding favours. Set up your donation page here >>.
- Nominate us for support – from Charity of the Year at your school, office or university, to nominating us for support from your local supermarket, get in touch for any help you need with your application. For more information about supporting OTW through your workplace, visit our Corporate Fundraising Page here >>.
Fundraising doesn’t have to be on your own. We’d love to send down an OTW Ambassador to talk at your group and introduce them to the Camp Bubble and OTW Fundraising. We can work with your:
- Scout, Guide or Youth Group
- Rotary or other Social Group
- Sports Club
To find out more on how to get started, get in touch with our Community Fundraiser, Caitlin.
firstname.lastname@example.org // 02392 477110 // Facebook