Packing List for Camp
Information for parents and guardians.
What should my camper pack?
Please ensure you pack enough clothing to last for the duration of camp (we strongly recommend packing a few spares too!).
Some activities at camp can get messy, so please don’t bring your best clothes. There is a range of indoor and outdoor activities, so expect to pack for all weathers. We may spend more time outside, so please pack warm clothes, such as a jumper and coat (even in the summer months), just in case!
We ask that all camper belongings are labelled clearly to allow us to make sure they return home with them.
Please remember to pack all medicines required.
Your camper will need to wear specific clothes in order to take part in some activities. For example:
- Archery – they will need to wear a long-sleeved top
- Climbing – campers need to wear closed-toe shoes
- Swimming at our South site – all campers need to wear a swim camp (which will be provided)
- Longsleeved top
- Sweatshirt, hoodie or fleece
- Fully waterproof coat
- Long trousers/joggers
- Enough socks and underwear for the time away
- Closed-toed shoes
Wellies or old trainers
- Top and bottom item of swimwear
- Soap, shower gel, shampoo
- Toothpaste & toothbrush
- Sunglasses and hat
- Plastic bag for dirty laundry
- Teddy or bedtime items
- Books or comics
- Watch/travel clock
Please do not bring
- Food or drink (unless agreed by our Nursing Team)
- Personal sports equipment
- Mobile Phones/technology
- Sharp implements and weapons
- Alcohol and drugs