What to pack for Camp
Information for campers
What Should I Bring To Camp?
Camp is a phone-free zone!
We ask that you don’t bring your phone, or any other electronics, to camp. This is to help you get into the magic ‘camp bubble’!
If you want to stay in touch with the friends you make at camp, you can exchange contact details at the end of the week.
If you are worried that you won’t have photos of you at activities and with your new friends, don’t worry as we have a team of photographers there to capture all of your memories which you can see at the end of camp.
There will be some activities where you will need to wear specific clothes in order to take part. For example:
- Archery – you will need to wear a long-sleeved top to protect your arms
- Climbing – you will need to wear closed-toe shoes
- Swimming at our South site – all campers need to wear a swim cap (which will be provided)
Here is a list of things you should bring to camp. Make sure all your items have your name on, so they do get lost.
- Longsleeved top
- Sweatshirt, hoodie or fleece
- Fully waterproof coat
- Long trousers/joggers
- Enough socks and underwear for the time away
- Closed-toed shoes
Wellies or old trainers
- Top and bottom item of swimwear
- Soap, shower gel, shampoo
- Toothpaste & toothbrush
- Sunglasses and hat
- Plastic bag for dirty laundry
- Teddy or bedtime items
- Books or comics
- Watch/travel clock
Please do not bring
- Food or drink (unless agreed by our Nursing Team)
- Personal sports equipment
- Mobile Phones/technology
- Sharp implements and weapons
- Alcohol and drugs